- Have you been to a SAKE tasting before? Join us for an introduction on the 20th of May
- Wednesday the 18th of May join us for an informal Wine and Cheese evening
- Deep dive into BORDEAUX with a MASTERCLASS on the 19th of May
- MEET UP Stockholm – there is an introduction to wine just for you on the 21st of May
- WSET Level 1 course on Sunday 15th and 22nd of May wine
Wine courses and tastings make perfect gifts or birthday presents!
You can choose from Cheese and Wine Tastings, to Sake Tastings, to WSET Introduction to Wine (Level 1), Intermediate Course (Level 2) or Advanced course (Level 3).
Nordic Wine Tastings is a WSET (Wine and Spirit Education Trust) approved programme provider based in central Stockholm.
The Wine & Spirit Education Trust (WSET) is an awarding body and registered charity devoted to the development and delivery of qualifications and courses in wines and spirits. WSET was created in 1969 and is today the market leader in delivering job-relevant training and education in wines and spirits. Its qualifications are globally recognised as the international standard in wine and spirit knowledge. Since its inception, WSET has awarded over half a million individuals and offers courses in over 70 countries.
How about meeting up again with friends or colleagues over a relaxed wine tasting … online! You can pick ideas from our line-up below or if you are a group you can request your very own tasting to suit you. These sessions are given live via zoom and last 45 minutes to an hour.